View Single Post
Old 02-08-03, 07:17 AM   #19
Smokey
Team Rainbow

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellbinder
Well being that the GFFX ultra just got canned.. good luck on this one. Although there will no doubt be a few peeps out there with the board that can try to overclock the hell out of it. But well see...

To bad the R350 is about to launch and whoup some serious GFFX non ultra ass... but that sthe wat these things go some times.. You guys can get some nice revenge 3dmarking this summer with the Nv35.
You really thing the GF-FX Ultra is canned? As far as I know, the chips are already being produced, so if they are not going to release the Ultra I guess those chips will go to the non Ultra. Now if Nvidia doesnt have a high end card, I'll bet that they will be bringing the NV35 out sooner

BTW the R350 hasnt been announced yet, so we dont really know how far away it is!
| Intel Q9550 @ 4GHz | Gigabyte EP45 UD3R |4x 1024MB OCZ Reaper PC9200 DDR2 | Seagate 320GB/ Maxtor 320GB/ Maxtor 500GB HDD|Sapphire HD5850 | Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Pro | Harmon Kardon AVR135 reciever | Jamo S718 speakers | 42" Plasma 720p (lounge room)-Samsung P2450H (bedroom)
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote