View Single Post
Old 10-16-05, 04:22 AM   #6
_Thanatos_

Default Re: A bunch of *worrying* new Oblivion screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST:DS9
Perhaps those "fanboy" are just fans of the Elder Scrolls series and graphics are pretty low on thier list on whether Oblivion will be good or not. I have been playing TES since Arena was released (~11 years), and it was never about the graphics that got me excited about these games, it was all about the gameplay and freedom. In my opinion Bethesda does just fine in the graphics department, Daggerfall wasn't even upto par in the graphics realm when it was released and it was still a kick butt game.
True... I'm waiting for Oblivion 'cause I played Arena, Daggerfall and Morrowind.
Bethesda never proof his self in graphics. Morrowind was in some way eye-candy, but it was almost 99% 'CPU based graphics' (Morrowind worked same on gf256, gf2, 9700). Still waiting for Oblivion .
E4500@Stock| DFI Blood Iron | 2x1024 Crucial DDR 2 | Gainward 7800gt GS | Hitachi 160 Sata II | Toshiba DVD 16/48 | NEC 2500A w. DL firm. | Enermax 350W | mx510 & Internet Navigator SE| CoolerMaster Stacker STC-T01 | Audigy 2 ZS |Logitech Z-5300 | NEC 20WGX2
_Thanatos_ is offline   Reply With Quote