View Single Post
Old 10-20-05, 06:03 PM   #1
emailthatguy

Default City of heroes to get dual core support

this just caught my eye....

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showf...v=#Post3895092

Hey Heroes,

We are working on getting the features update on the website as soon as we can – so I wanted to give you a heads up on Issue 6: Along Came a Spider.

If you only have CoH -

New Zones
As they become available to the players of City of Villains, the following PvP Zones will also open up for player of City of Heroes:

• Bloody Bay
This is a PvP Zone for Villains and Heroes with a minimum level to entry set at 15.

• Siren’s Call
This is a PvP Zone for Villains and Heroes with a minimum level to entry set at 20.

• Warburg
This is a Free-For-All Battle Zone for Villains and Heroes with a minimum level to entry set at 30.

Arena – New Gladiator Battles!
Collect all new Gladiator Badges to create a host of new pets you can battle in any of the Paragon City Arenas!

Names
The number of characters allowed in the name will be increased to 20!

Super Groups
There will be all new SG Badges and an upgrade to the SG permissions system.

Tech Changes
City of Heroes will now support 3D Sound, have added Visual FX Upgrades and Dual CPU Performance Enhancement

Costume Creator
Drop down menus are just a part of the UI upgrades for the costume creator.

Pets
We’ve added an all new Pet Window for managing your pets.

Trade Window Upgrades
Trading with your teammates will be quicker and easier with the new UI in place.

Beyond that, there are tons of little tweaks and visual changes all around – so come check them out soon on the test server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maybe ill pickup a pre order and react my coh account after all.....
No more ati | Athlon64 X2 6000+ Black | Asrock Mobo | 4GB RAM | 250 GB Maxtor Sata | Soundblaster X-fi XtremeGamer | EVGA 8800 GTS | HP w1907 Monitor | Logitech Z-680 Speakers | Audiovox PNP3 Sirius Satellite Radio Tuner | Sidewinder Mouse| Vista Home Premium | Logitech G15 Keyboard
emailthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote