View Single Post
Old 11-06-05, 02:30 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 45
Default Adapter question

I have a geforce 4 ti 4200 (pretty sure thats the model) and i want to hook up my tv as a main display.

Theres 2 outputs in the back of the video card. Obviously the tvs rca cables need an adapter, but im not sure the name of it or what it looks like, or which output on the video card to get an adapter for.

Thanks for help!

edit: i have what appears to be a dvi-d adapter, with a female 15 pin on the other end for monitor hook up. but that doesnt help me i dont think. the only other adapter i have is an rca to a male circular plug, the kind ur mouse and keyboard use, if thats any help.
Arcrist is offline   Reply With Quote