View Single Post
Old 11-10-05, 09:29 PM   #5
MrSavoy

Default Re: Star Wars Galaxies - New Game Enhancements (NGE)

Guys I have been a regular SWG player for over a year and a half. I have a full template Jedi and have been here for all the changes. I have seen it all pre CU, post CU and this crap NGE. Let me just say I have tried out the NGE on the various test servers since last week and let me just say IT SUCKS.

This game will be completely and utterly destroyed when they put this through on Nov 15th. I will most likely be cancelling my account and I hate SOE for it. The way the NGE is setup is like a hybrid 1st-3rd person shooter/MMORPG and it completely sucks.

They ruined what I and many other vets of the game liked and I will be canceling more than likely. I recomend staying as far away from this pos as you can. I will most likely do the same as of next week. It saddens me to say this since I have had many many months of fun, but thats the deal.
3x EVGA, GeForce GTX 470's Superclocked (TRI-SLI) / 2x WESTERN DIGITAL, 640GB WD Caviar Black (WD6401AALS) (Raid 0) / LITE-ON CD-R/CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive / SAMSUNG DVD R/RW / Windows 7 Home Premium 64 / Westy 37" 1080P
MrSavoy is offline   Reply With Quote