Re: Browser Hijacking Popups From Here...
- The URL the pop-up is originating from - No. I don't touch popups in any way (not even a mouse over). I ALT+F4 them and the whole browser usually. Most of the time it's flash or some other nonsense to hide it anyway.
- A privacy report (provided by the browser) - I don't know about that one. Hard to get anything off a flash ad.
- Attach a screenshot of the pop-up - This I will do.
- Always ask for cookies
- Do not accept 3rd party cookies
- Update security settings to disable or ask to be prompted (ActiveX controls, scripts, etc.)
All done, a long time ago. It's part of the Windows install as far as I'm concerned.