View Single Post
Old 02-19-03, 04:35 PM   #4
joltcola
Amputechture - 9/12

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...&threadid=7088

Was my original network related post.... but I read a few network related questions by others, and wonder if a new section would help them get a little more attention. I understand not having enough demand , but it was just a quick idea... thanks for the info saturn! I'm a broken man because of it, but I got a bottle of Capt Morgan, so I should be okay! =)

.... and thanks poursoul! I like ur art by the way... little on the Hallmark Card side.. but its nice (jk - its wicked). Do you actually do that, if so... do something for me!! A jolt cola can beating on someone would be great! I'll get you a free months subscription to the .. um... hmm... www.nvnews.com forums. I've got a little pull there, I might be able to give ya the hook up

/me slaps himself!!

thx again...

-- jolt
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.- Aristotle
"sorry... Nvnews distracted me" - Tuork
"You work three jobs? That's uniquely American," President Bush told her. "That's fantastic."

Last edited by joltcola; 02-19-03 at 04:40 PM.
joltcola is offline   Reply With Quote