View Single Post
Old 02-20-03, 02:24 PM   #18
LORD-eX-Bu
Horus the pointy master

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
How many awards like this have been given out in the past? I am thinking quite a few, it's sad that this one is jumped on because its from a different company which some people do not like. If people come to this board they are going to read more than one thread on the FX and will form their own opinions from the many reviews out there too. However something that does not help is for someone to open a thread and see fan boy flamming and whining. By all means post opinions but we are sick to our back teeth of the constant bashing, and things are going to change for the better around here.
I gave out an award of my own too. I guess nobody got to see it. I really liked it and thought it was fair oh well, I guess MikeC didn't agree. Anyways, I don't really care, I am not that into video cards anymore. If people can't take a joke, thats their problem

EDIT: MikeC, I've been here for a while now, I would have thought that after me being here for months, you would have at least spelled my username correctly, I'm hurt

Last edited by LORD-eX-Bu; 02-20-03 at 02:30 PM.