View Single Post
Old 02-20-03, 02:34 PM   #21
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
Think what you like, the posts that were edited were justified. Of course a lot of people would rather complain that follow the rules I guess. If you dont like the rules (which have been around since the start of this site) then you know where the door is. Because of the transistion to new moderators some things have slipped through. For all the old timers they will know what this board was like and the rules that were enforced without exception. These have not changed and just because we have been learning the ropes that gives no one the excuse to try and break them.
But Mr. Glawskowsky seems to have gotten execption, and there were many posts that were removed that did not violate your rules in any way other than to politely challenge the validity of the award or the presenting company. THAT'S the issue a lot of us are hung-up on.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]