* Added support for new GPUs such as the GeForce 6100 and GeForce 6150.
* Added a new utility 'nvidia-xconfig', which is a commandline
tool for updating X configuration files.
* Added manpages for 'nvidia-xconfig', 'nvidia-settings', and
* Improved workstation OpenGL performance on Solaris.
* Made UseEdidFreqs "on" by default; the NVIDIA X driver will
use the valid HorizSync and VertRefresh frequency ranges from the
EDID whenever possible.
* Added support for Stereo Digital Flat Panels such as the SeeReal
and Sharp3D DFPs.
* Added HTML version of the README.
* Added support for static Rotation; see the "Rotate" X config option
in the README.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP