View Single Post
Old 12-12-05, 09:39 AM   #332
darkrider01
A little rough at first

Talking Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Zoomy,

You say you are an Underworld (UW) kind of guy.....so I was wondering.....how do you defeat all of those damn Mindblade Spectres????

My Guildmates and I are pros at Fissure of Woe. I know that sounds boastful and everything, but we rarely ever leave Fissure because of deaths. We don't even use the book trick. We just know the routes. We usually leave because it's 4AM EST and I have to go to bed, though some may stay and carry on in a 6 man group.

UW is something we only went into when we were farming ectos or getting Spider pets. We've never tried to really do many of the quests. We went in to mess around the other night (5 man team) and came across the Banished Dream Riders for the first time. We didn't kill any that night as it was real late, but we decided that we wanted to come back another time and smoke those fools. This weekend, we decided it was time. We had a 7 man group. We had 2 monks, 3 ele's, a ranger, and my warrior. Wasn't too tough getting back to the Dream Riders, but the waves of Mindblades were crazy. Most of the team got wiped and our prot. monkeh retreated. 3 of the Mindblades chased him for 15 minutes. They NEVER gave up. I thought ANet "fixed" the game so that agro was lost once you ran far enough. I mean....my man ran all the way back to the beginning and they still chased him. We were on TS laughing our arses off, but it was kind of irritating. Anyway, I wondering if you had some wisdom you could share.

P.S. I looked for you guys this weekend. I saw Zoomy on once, but I was helping a guildie through a mission. When we were done...apparently, so was Zommy. I'm gonna get with you guys next time I see you on. Maybe we can do a mission, UW, FoW, or maybe even PvP.
School Bus - Intel i7 4770K * ASRock Z87 Extreme6/AC * EVGA GTX 590 * Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2400MHz DDR3* Alienware TactX Keyboard * RAZER Mamba * Pioneer DVR-212D * Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD * 10+TB Other Storage * Ultra X3 1000W PSU * Dell U2913WM * Beats by Dr. Dre headphones * Klipsch Promedia 2.1 * Cooler Master HAF XB * Cooler Master Hyper N520 * Windows 7 Ultimate
Mass Transit - Xeon E3-1275 V2 * G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 * EVGA GTX660 * Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD * Seagate Momentus XT 750GB * Dell 2001FP * Viewsonic VX2250 * Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 * Windows 7 Ultimate
RV - Alienware M18x * i7 2670QM * Dual 560 GTX * 1.25TB Storage * Windows 7 Ultimate
Van by the River - Panasonic PT-AX200U * Homebrew 9' x 5' screen * Pioneer VSX-1121-K * Bose Acoustimass 6 * Velodyne VX10 Subwoofer * PS3/Xbox/Xbox360/Wii/WiiU/DirecTV HR22
Packin HEAT
darkrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote