View Single Post
Old 12-30-05, 02:07 PM   #11
OWA

Default Re: question about Dell 2405FPW 24-inch & NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra with 256MB DDR3 Dual

I picked up the Sennheiser RS130s today. They're wireless and support surround sound (although it looks like it just uses SRS for that). I got them because they look like they'll be more comfortable and the battery life is much longer (if I'm reading the specs right). Once I get a chance to use them some, I'll let you know how they are. I tried to see if I could find the Logitech's that you're looking at locally, since they look pretty good, but I didn't find any. That's when I stumbled across the 130s.

Edit: They're not charged yet but trying them on, they're much more comfortable than the HDR 45s and I like the charging cradle on the RS130s a lot better. It's just a bar that you hang them on and that bar touches a couple of exposed areas on the headphone's head-piece. On the HDR 45s, it was sometimes a pain to get them to sit properly in the cradle to recharge so the new way is much better.

Edit 2: Okay, I really like the RS130s. They have improved the things I didn't like about the HDR45s so I'm really happy with them so far. I think I'm going to get another pair and use them with my home theater setup also.

Last edited by OWA; 12-31-05 at 01:04 PM.
OWA is offline   Reply With Quote