View Single Post
Old 02-24-03, 01:42 PM   #99
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by swanlee
Does anything think anyone at Nvidia relazies how stupid they sound whinning like little babies?
It's gonna probably sound hypocritical and odd coming from me, but yeah there are some people at nVidia who have a clue and can see this just like you and me can....funnier thing is it's people in their PR department.

There's some cool people at nVidia, and some really cool ones in the PR department...but they sure as hell ain't got any authority or input apparently!

I do like a lot of people at nVidia personally, by they really are killing themselves but pulling the hermit act and just pointing out bogus awards and such. It almost scary how quiet they've gotten! (Yeah, they stopped returning my e-mails again..imagine that....but I still love ya Carrie. )
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote