Re: 7667 issues; black screen/ X windows crashing
The biggest problem that I'm seeing is that your vmalloc space is exhausted:
NVRM: loading NVIDIA Linux x86 NVIDIA Kernel Module 1.0-8178 Wed Dec 14 16:22:51 PST 2005
allocation failed: out of vmalloc space - use vmalloc=<size> to increase size.
Have you tried booting setting vmalloc=128m ?
I have a few other questions:
0) Have you tested with a much more recent kernel (such as 184.108.40.206)?
1) Have you experimented with different values for NvAGP ?
2) Have you tried booting with the noapic and/or acpi=off kernel options?
3) What kind of motherboard do you have, and which BIOS version?
4) If you disable vesafb does that help at all?