Originally Posted by netllama
I have a few questions:
0) Have you applied these patches?
1) Does this reproduce if RenderAccel is disabled?
2) Why are you using the ConnectedMonitor option?
3) What kind of motherboard & BIOS version are you using?
0) Yes, they are patched in gentoo with the media-video/nvidia-kernel-1.0.8178-r2 package.
1) Yes, with and without twinview.
2) I saw this in another config file, i tested without it, still locks up.
3) I dont know what motherboard it is, its unbranded since its in a HP (i guess) - but it uses a ATI IXP 400 chipset and the bios version is 3.35.
Thanks so much for replying, this is driving me crazy