Originally Posted by slaWter
Will you upgrade to 2 G71?
I'm not sure. I'm going to try to wait until the card for Vista is released. If the G71 ends up being a lot faster or adds some really desirable feature and everyone here is getting them, I may buckle and end up getting them. I'm hoping I'll excerise enough self-control not to though.