View Single Post
Old 01-19-06, 09:51 AM   #415
superklye

Default Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody
On the day of the release of the game, at lvl TWO i picked up TWO viels of Black Dye. Know what I did with them? Sold them for a few silver because I didn't need and the fact that I liked the color "red" better....
Ouch manÖouch. When I first got the game, I got a few vials of green and orange and just sold them for the one gold they were worth at the time (this was in pre-searing) because I had absolutely no idea there was such a high demand for them. Meh, you live and learn.

The best Iíve found was a red, I believe, which is the second-most sought after color. I sold it for like 700, which was fine, because I only needed like 300 to get my last piece of 1500 armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomy942
klye, almost my friend... almost. i have the day off of work friday. i am gonna load up media center on it and then i'm good to go.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/p...x=37&track.y=9
Good to hear man. I look forward to ruining some Charr with you again. I work until 6 or 7 CST, but I donít think Iím going to go out this weekend at all, so I should be down for a nice long session of gaming.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote