View Single Post
Old 01-25-06, 11:57 AM   #6
oneils

Default Re: Who else is excited about VANGUARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody
wow... a whole 3 people excited about Vanguard
I'm excited about it, but my experience with MMORPG's hasn't been very good. Guild Wars had my attention for about 1 month or so (played over 30 hours or so probably) and WoW also had about a month from me. In both WoW and Guild Wars, the grind just got unbearable. In Wod I didin't even get past level 19. I don't even think I made it out of the zone just east (I previously said west but meant east...it was a zone with lvl16-22 monsters - that I remember) of goldshire...can't remember the name...all the quests were: collect 10 of these, or kill 10 of this, 5 of these, 5 of these etc. etc. etc. After about 30 hours or so of that I couldn't imagine going all the way to level 60. I think I'm too cranky these days. Also, I think CSS has ruined me for any other game...my attention span has been greatly diminished

Anyway, saw Vanguard's site and it certainly does look interesting. I think I will be trying it out. In the meantime I might try out EQ's titanium pack that come out. Never played EQ or EQII.
3x320gb Seagate Barracudas
2gb RAM

Last edited by oneils; 01-25-06 at 12:07 PM.
oneils is offline   Reply With Quote