After I choosed to set this option to 0 it worked but with a few freezes. Then I set the value to 1 (the Nvidia Agp driver) and then it also started. But with random freeses (but the mouse is still movable)
If I looked in the log file, it said something that it couldn't determine the agp mode or something (a warning).
What I did then, was to upgrade the bios to the latest version, and that solved all the problem. I could even set the option to 3 which is the default. and I haven't had any crashes so far.
Since you have some KT133 motherboard (it was wasn't it) maybe a bios upgrade would fix your problem too maybe. anyway hope it helps :-)