View Single Post
Old 02-16-06, 05:14 PM   #488
FraGTastiK
'

Default Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0j081
So what are some of the prof combinations you would recommend for my 2nd char? I have only used my w/r thus far. It would have been smarter I'm assuming to start out with w/mo but oh well, I didn't read into it a lot before starting the game. w/r isn't too bad because I like having a pet however at level 19 I haven't found much to do with my Ranger skills.

W/R can be quite interesting, more interesting then most of the typical wammos.I may even try changing my secondary Monk to Ranger when I get bored with my war sometime in the future.

I suppose you already use Troll Unguent that is a strong HP regen.

Try this, use a quick axe and the sweet "Apply Poison" from your ranger skills use it before engaging each group that way you have your enemies on either HP degen (poison) or deep wound or both! (yummy), pretty effective in PvE... in fact its a killer.W/R can double as a good Droknar runner too.Pets cannot help a high level warrior that much imo.

About second character, I made a fire elementalist after seeing how much fun zoomy was having with his fire ele and I dont regret that decision (thanks for the inspiration zoomy).After you had earned all your skills you just need to take a break from playing your fire ele once in a while to prevent feeling like a Damage Dealer bot!

E/Me for dodging interrupts while being able to equip more Glyphs and Triple or even Quad MS if you ever want to try it.("Quad anything" has a nice buzz ring to it nowadays with all the talk about Quad Core CPUs/Quad SLI and now Quad MS. :b )

AMD X2 4400+@2750 MHz 24/7 ][ ASUS A8N32-SLI DELUXE 0903 ][ 2x1GB PC4000 CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 1T-1:1 ][ 2 XFX 7900GTX 512MB SLI 690/1750
PIONEERDVD-RW DVR-108 ][ MSI CD-RW CR52P AUDIGY2ZS ][ CREATIVE INSPIRE T7700
2xMAXTOR SATA160GB (RAID 0) ][ 2x MAXTOR IDE80GB ][ AOPENH700C

Last edited by FraGTastiK; 02-26-06 at 06:55 AM.
FraGTastiK is offline   Reply With Quote