View Single Post
Old 02-19-06, 12:55 PM   #28
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord

Default Re: Who else is excited about VANGUARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
I think "The Vision" was the best thing... It required commitment and skill to progress to high levels. Not the BS WoW and EQ2 have that everyone can solo to lvl 60 and have great gear. MMO's are about community and teamwork, thats the reason they are online... soloing can be in the game but a person who solo's should not have the possibility to be equal or better then a person who works with others to achieve top tier ranking. Poeple who don't have much time can still find groups and raid on the weekend. I have seen many poeple who worked full-time and were parents at the top of EQ1's community because they wanted it, not because it was handed to them...

WoW and EQ2 are for people who want everything handed to them and are to lazy to work for it... The games are too easy and just require NO SKILL. I've seen raids in person and videos, they require no orginization or tactics...
MaguS you seem to be the only person on these forums that understand MMO's like I do. I agree with everything you just said. We should play on the same Vanguard server and own these little WoW babies who think they know what an MMO is.
Tygerwoody is offline   Reply With Quote