View Single Post
Old 02-21-06, 07:52 AM   #51
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord

Default Re: Who else is excited about VANGUARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glObalist
Yes WoW was my first and so far only MMORPG and from what I hear about the rest (especially the older MMOs) makes me glad I was unaware enough at the time to try anything else. And I'm old enough (28 actually) to appreciate a solid and entertaining game. And no I didn't solo through WoW as I made sure to complete as many quests as possible, many of which are simply un-soloable. I'm not ashamed of my opinion that WoW is simply the best and yes, masturbation sometimes IS better than sex.

Either way, it always amuses me how these old-school MMO players and EQ veterans can't get no satisfaction in the genre as it is nowadays, always hoping for the grind and the so called "complexity" to come back.

And although I'm actually willing to give Vanguard a try once it comes out, I'm afraid I'll end up with the same sour taste I got during the 2 hours I had EQ2 Trial of the Isle installed on my HDD. What a pile of badly-coded, artless crap that game was!
EQ2 was created by Sony, the same company that messed up EQ 1. I HATED EQ2. It was a peice of crap.

I'm not seeing how you can even use the words "EQ2" and "Vanguard" in the same post when they are just on two extremely different levels.

From a person who despised EQ2 and a member of the Vanguard beta, I promise you Vanguard will not disappoint. (and no I can't answer any questions about Vanguard Beta )
Tygerwoody is offline   Reply With Quote