View Single Post
Old 08-15-02, 05:24 AM   #90
Max3D
Quadro2 Pro

Default Re: Let's sum this up

Quote:
Originally posted by sdmark2002
Skipparoo get a f-ing life. This discusion can be sumed up one way, Skipparoo is a noob. How many of you people use this Nvidia card for doing CAD Drafting or Video Editing I would imagine none. So there is no serious discusion that would or should ensue from such a noob statement. Its a f-ing game video card, if it were anything else most of you couldn't affrod it.
So Skipparoo get a f-ing life.
by the way I like the size and look of my icons and text @ 1280x1024, not to mention the thousands of dollars I make from using Nvidia Cards doing Graphic Artwork every year.
Your Probably right as 99% of this Forum uses their NVidia cards for Games, but lots of CAD/3D users do use them also, mostly NVidia Quadro line of cards though as they made to have the Features a 3D app requires, I'm one of the 1% here that uses it for 3D apps and have switched from 1280x1024 > 1280x960 cause of the squashed look, I personally dont think the Industry should have decided on this 5:4 aspect ratio to be added as a standard but this my opinion and im sticking to it, heres a huge thread on the same topic thats existed for quite some time:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...ead.com&rnum=1

Click Complete Thread (32 articles) up near the top.

All the original thread starter here had to do is search google groups and we wouldn't be discussing this topic.

Last edited by Max3D; 08-15-02 at 08:58 PM.
Max3D is offline   Reply With Quote