View Single Post
Old 03-16-06, 03:56 AM   #758
yjipaladin

Question Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeReWoLf5900
There are no new lands in WoW just yet, and the enchanting is worth it. The blue glow (+3, 5, 7 or 9 dmg for two handers, +1, 2, 4 for one handers) gives you an extra 20 damage for a +5 on a 2 hander, red is slaying, be it beast or demon. Depending on the strength of the slaying enchant, you can do extra damage to beasts (bears, tigers, wolves, spiders, things like that) and extra damage to demons (grells, grelkins, satyrs, demons, felbeasts, things like that) if you plan on upgrading your weapon not long after you get it, don't worry about getting it enchanted. If you are planning on keeping it for at least 6 or 7 levels, getting it enchanted it most definately worth it. I'd reccommend the +5 enchant, because it does extra damage to everything you fight, and it's cheap (about 3g to about 5g. price varies with enchanter). A tip for all the newbies out there, if you are sick of getting killed stamina is the stuff to go for. Stamina converts into extra Hit Points. +10 stamina is an extra 100 HP.
Do you need gold?i find a good site.www.igametc.com.i bought 3000g from there only use $180.
yjipaladin is offline   Reply With Quote