View Single Post
Old 08-16-02, 06:11 AM   #91
skipparoo

Default Re: Re: Let's sum this up

Quote:
Originally posted by Max3D

Your Probably right as 99% of this Forum uses their NVidia cards for Games, but lots of CAD/3D users do use them also, mostly NVidia Quadro line of cards though as they made to have the Features a 3D app requires, I'm one of the 1% here that uses it for 3D apps and have switched from 1280x1024 > 1280x960 cause of the squashed look, I personally dont think the Industry should have decided on this 5:4 aspect ratio to be added as a standard but this my opinion and im sticking to it, heres a huge thread on the same topic thats existed for quite some time:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...ead.com&rnum=1

Click Complete Thread (32 articles) up near the top.

All the original thread starter here had to do is search google groups and we wouldn't be discussing this topic.
Well, I only simply wanted to get another discussion going in the new nvnews.net forums, and the only reason I did was because of the poll on resolutions a while back. I've seen various discussions about this elsewhere, but thought another one could never hurt. Except, when you get idiots like sdmark2002, throwing around "newbie" insults like, "get a f-ing life." I swear, some people.. Who's the newbie to this forum? It is you sdmark2002!

-Skippy
skipparoo is offline   Reply With Quote