View Single Post
Old 04-07-06, 01:23 PM   #63
MikeC
Administrator

Default Re: Why isn't the NVnews logo green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telomerase
many fathers out there have jobs that are more laborise than you. not to mention many truck drivers spend countless entire days away from their family, but they manage quite well. i am not disrespecting you, but i do grow tired of seeing that excuse being brought up. it could be said that it's almost turning into a cliche. if it's really that much of a balancing act, then perhaps your personal life is more important. please, do not misinterpret my argument as i'm not trying to start any flames or hurt anybodies feelings.
Nobody owes you nothing in this world so don't expect people to do things because you think it should be done. Didn't your father ever teach you that? If you're not complaining about me giving my staff Christmas gifts your complaining because we don't make news here daily. Start your own site and run it the way you think it should be and shut up trying to tell others what to do. Why are you here at an NVIDIA fansite you hate NVIDIA, you hate the site, you hate me and you hate Linux drivers???? You're a miserable person that wants others to be as miserable as you. I've had enough of your complaining. If you don't know how to act in the forums you will have to leave. I banned you once and have listened to your complaints for a while now and enough is enough. Thunderbird is still going to moderate my Linux forums and I am going to give him another Christmas gift next year so freak out all you want.
MikeC is online now   Reply With Quote