View Single Post
Old 04-07-06, 04:04 PM   #65
BeaverOne
*BANNED*

Default Re: Why isn't the NVnews logo green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC
Nobody owes you nothing in this world so don't expect people to do things because you think it should be done. Didn't your father ever teach you that? If you're not complaining about me giving my staff Christmas gifts your complaining because we don't make news here daily. Start your own site and run it the way you think it should be and shut up trying to tell others what to do. Why are you here at an NVIDIA fansite you hate NVIDIA, you hate the site, you hate me and you hate Linux drivers???? You're a miserable person that wants others to be as miserable as you. I've had enough of your complaining. If you don't know how to act in the forums you will have to leave. I banned you once and have listened to your complaints for a while now and enough is enough. Thunderbird is still going to moderate my Linux forums and I am going to give him another Christmas gift next year so freak out all you want.
such a graceful use of the english language. "Nobody owes you nothing," i am very impressed. from the response i got it seems as if i hit a nerve. you flew right off the handle. exploded and banned me, how just. at least i'm capable of employing my native language better than you. perhaps in the near future i'll be mailing a hardcopy of a real accomplishment in life a Ph.D in chemistry. i could care less about your arguments against me as they are even more childish than my initial rant. you're completely wrong on most aspects of it anyhow. everything you said was an assumption based on misinterpretation. i supposedly hate NVIDIA even though i own multiple NVIDIA products AND use Linux? nice contradiction. i am neither fanboy of ATI or NVIDIA, i use what's best at any given time per application.
BeaverOne is offline   Reply With Quote