View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 10:02 AM   #39
OWA

Default Re: Official Tomb Raider: Legend Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthlonXP1800
Well I installed 84.43 driver and checked Tomb Raider profile, here are one profile, it use TRAOD.exe not TRL.exe. With this driver, Tomb Raider Legend's shuttering were finally gone in game but here are 1 or 2 shuttering only on cut scenes. Glad it finally get very playable on my 7800 GTX 256Mb, I was that close to buy a brand new EVGA 7900 GTX EGS for 326 on ebay and have it import from USA last week but decided not to buy at last min as I thought the patch or new driver will fix Tomb Raider Legend shuttering than a 512Mb VRAM does.
You should have two profiles for tomb raider. I installed over the 84.25s initially and also did a remove first/then install. In both cases, I had the new profile for Tomb Raider:Legends (the name they used). In my case, I ended up with 3 profiles since I already had a profile called Tomb Raider Legends (without the : from when I installed over the 84.25s). The SLI value is predefined (read only) on the new profile which also kind of shows it was added by them.
OWA is offline   Reply With Quote