View Single Post
Old 04-16-06, 12:30 PM   #247
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Default Re: ***Official NFS: Most Wanted Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
I use the 911 turbo S

It is much faster on the pull away because it is the only high-end car that doesn't slip and slide as it pulls away. It looks like it has traction control where all the other cars don't.

The carrera GT looks ugly and the SLR's handling is worse than the others.

I wish they could have allowed us to customized the M3. I have been wanting the M3 since NFS U1. Only now did we get it, but then they went and did this.
Traction control is for noobs

The 911 turbo S and the GT have all-wheel drive which is why they have a "smoother" straight-line take-off.

If you drove the STi or the Evo, you would notice the same, to a lesser degree (less power/torque delivery).

I used the Porsche Cayman, 100% maxed on everything after junkman installs and pwned everything.

I loved the fact that I had to constantly shift with the car and LEARN to drive with it after every upgrade coz of the ridiculous power to the wheels

The most fun car for me was the Carerra GT but I didn't save any junkman upgrades for it so it was a lot slower than my Cayman.

The m3 felt worse than my Porsche's when driving, they just boosted it at game end because it was the "flagship car". It was slower and handled more poorly (imo) than my Porsche. I could have won a lot sooner and had a far better jump at the end with MY car

The game is just flat-out fun
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote