View Single Post
Old 03-14-03, 03:02 AM   #14
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Quote:
you gonna ban everyone who does not think the same way as the nvidia fans here
Quote:
No and by making that statement you have just crammed your argument in the toilet. No one gets banned because they think differently. They get banned for been @rseholes and complete pricks but never because they have a different view.
my comment was addressing something [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu posted and in context... it is not meant to represent that the mods here are not doing a good job...

his post:

Quote:
why do you ATI fan boys keep posting this BS flamebait, you don't like it here, GET YOUR ASS OUT!!! Go somewhere else, quit bitching. I don't give a damn what card you own, you damn fanboys are worse than diarreah
and my response is posted above...

now beyond that...

my post :

Quote:
but it is a true fansite lol... no doubt...
your post :

Quote:
Geee its the name that gave it away isnt it? Damnit Mike I told you they would catch on!
if you had cared to READ the POST... you would have realised I was talking about rage3d NOT nvNEWs...

the remainder of the quotes you had involving me I will stand by

I dont mind being quoted and mistakes being pointed out... I just don't like being quoted and mis-represented with the flow of my text not being taken as what it was meant to be...

now moving on....

the reason I made the comment about posting of news... is perhaps related to some things posted immediately and others not... however I have mentioned this in another thread... that I am not going to hold newsposters responsible for this as I know how it can be sometimes... we all have lives... and I am sure that the news will be posted as has been done before...
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote