View Single Post
Old 03-14-03, 08:06 AM   #19
digitalwanderer

Default Heh-heh-heh.

I think I'll join in on the Yelapaboy bashing fest, this place is worth sticking up for.

nVnews has been REMARKABLY cool about the whole FX thing, and I for one have no reasons to really bicht about the job anyone is doing here.

If'n y'all wanna start trouble I agree with the R3D suggestion, they'll oblige you over there no problem. (I promise, I'll make sure of it. )

But don't go trying to stir up muck and hard-feelings here that just don't exist please, it's unproductive and annoying. No one wants to play your game, no one is gonna step up and back you up.

This is nVnews, they mostly deal with news here. There ain't a whole lot of fanboyism in any of the people who run this site, IMHO.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote