View Single Post
Old 04-28-06, 08:14 PM   #570
FraGTastiK
'

Default Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Congratulation to all the people with 10/10 sundering weapons, your weapons now only have half the strongets AP it could possibly posses. 20/20 is the new standard that came with factions. Although I prefer vamp to Sundering (for bows mostly) and zealouse to both of them.(for bows axes and swords)

Also MM's army is gone, 10 minions and youre done. I was lucky I sold my 10/10 green the day before factions I guess its gonna have a huge drop in price because it still stays at 10/10 if you had it before factions and you cannot touch green upgrades.

ArenaNet might aswell remove the ele and mesmer class in PVE character creation page altogether. BP is taking on the whole world! First tombs now SF and FoW both are getting infested. I love overpowerful builds like BP I have one and I make sure to abuse it as much as I can before they raise the nerf stick or will they ever.

The only place I can think of that has stayed clear of BPs is UW (until now at least). Oh wait thats the SS55 / trapper realm. Other classes can watch beautiful statues at ToA when they glow.

I'm not pissed at ANet because first and foremost GW is the best MMORPGoid you can find out there, its monthly fee free and you get some little free content too. People should be smart enough to know wich profession(s) are useless in palying PVE end-game material (in other words they cannot get themselves in any groups) and avoid them.

AMD X2 4400+@2750 MHz 24/7 ][ ASUS A8N32-SLI DELUXE 0903 ][ 2x1GB PC4000 CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 1T-1:1 ][ 2 XFX 7900GTX 512MB SLI 690/1750
PIONEERDVD-RW DVR-108 ][ MSI CD-RW CR52P AUDIGY2ZS ][ CREATIVE INSPIRE T7700
2xMAXTOR SATA160GB (RAID 0) ][ 2x MAXTOR IDE80GB ][ AOPENH700C

Last edited by FraGTastiK; 04-29-06 at 11:19 AM.
FraGTastiK is offline   Reply With Quote