View Single Post
Old 03-15-03, 10:20 AM   #34
Sean P.
www.pcper.com

Send a message via ICQ to Sean P.

Yes...I know I am an absolute hypocrite for posting here again ( after stating that I would be leaving here for good ). However, I feel as though I can add some insight to one of the issues at hand here.

Quote:
Originally posted by ClyssaN
I think hardocp ask nvnews not to link news to their page, i'm probably mistaken.
Actually, the entire reason I left revolved around nV News not posting an NVIDIA-related news story I sent them from HardOCP. Though my reviews at HardOCP were linked a few times, one day Mike decided that a quick mention in the General Hardware forum was enough attention for my next review and it did not get linked. As you might imagine, the amount of people seeing it on the front page grossly outweighs the number of people who would see the quick post in that specific forum. Regardless, it is a thing of the past and we have all moved on...

While I'm here, I just wanted to thank those who provided feedback ( positive and negative ) regarding the review. Furthermore, I'd like to thank all of those who have been keeping in touch with me via email ( pelly@hardocp.com ). I appreciate all of your comments and input and will keep doing my best to give you all solid and unbiased reviews.

Take care guys...

www.pcper.com
Sean P. is offline   Reply With Quote