View Single Post
Old 05-23-06, 05:20 PM   #10
slick
Play with conviction.

Default Re: MMOs and boundries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena
Since you can not read I re-quoted a small part of my post so you can see why I do not under stand your suggestion I go meet this person.

Anyway I am all for your comments and thoughts. But telling a person they have no life is just childish thread crapping I think people can do better than that. That was the point of my silly reply. Personal attacks have no place or value. My guess Vamp was in a bad mood and lashed out to make himself feel better. Fine, then my reply is also fine as it was just the same thing back.

MODs lets please close this thread since it seems this is a topic that can not be discussed w/ out personal attacks.
You started a personal thread about your actions and wanted comments on it. How is it NOT going to be personal?

And don't go all psychiatrist on us. Vamp was in a bad mood blah blah blah. I was/am in a fine mood and I had the same exact reaction. In fact, 99% of the people that you tell this story to outside of your video game world will probably have the same reaction, maybe they won't be as forthcoming as Vamp was, but the same thought will run through everyone's head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena
Anyway I am all for your comments and thoughts.
No you aren't. If you were you wouldn't have a problem with what anyone said. As I said before, you are looking for sympathy and catharsis, neither of which you are going to find from me or likely anyone on these forums. You're all for the comments and thoughts of people that agree with you. Take your search for confirmation bias elsewhere.