- (Suspend method) Suspend2 Suspend-to-disk
- (Worked?) No - fails on suspend
- (SW setup) 8762 drivers, Fedora Core 4, kernel-2.6.16-1.2111_1.rhfc4.cubbi_swsusp2
- (HW) VIA K8T800Pro, GF6800 AGP, Athlon XP 3200+
- (Problem Desc.) Doesn't work if nvidia module is loaded, hangs somewhere in the suspend process with monitor going into sleep.
Tried it with either AGP off or AGPGART, I can't test NvAGP=1 since K8T800Pro chipset isn't supported by NVIDIA driver (though K8T800 is supported, is it that hard to add the Pro version support?)
Some notes: suspending/resuming from the console without X works, as well as from X with nv
open source driver.
I haven't tried vanilla swsusp since it requires a swap partition which I don't have (swapping to a file).