1. (Suspend method) Suspend2 suspend-to-disk
2. (Worked?) Partially - see 5
3. (SW setup) 8762 drivers, Fedora Core 5, kernel-suspend2-2.6.16-1.2122_1.rhfc5.cubbi_suspend2
4. (HW) NForce2, AGP FX 5200, Athlon XP 2400+, 1 GB RAM
5. (Problem Desc.) Using agpgart (built in kernel) doesn't resume X. With NVAGP=1, resuming works great - however, the acceleration in games is significantly worse both before and after resume. Using both NVAGP=1 and agp=off as parameter to kernel at boottime, the acceleration is good again, but X doesn't resume
Suspend with nv driver or from console works fine.
Yes, the nvidia drivers behaviour is really strange.