View Single Post
Old 06-21-06, 09:57 AM   #23
|MaguS|

Default Re: Best MMORPG for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK
You know, that's downright rude of a newcomer that has asked for opinions. You almost practically describe the game to a T throughout your posts, then post that with no supportive arguement. A simple not interested in ANY one of your posts would have been sufficient. Poor attitudes won't get you far here.
Well you are all shoving WoW in his face when he stated that he likes the Bard class and from my knowledge there is no such class in WoW. The game offers nothing for him, especially his favorite class.

If I had to recommend a game for you, dnewhous, I would say Everquest 2. It's not the greatest on the market but it has a decent sized community, everyone is pretty friendly and some great graphics. It does now offer some more solo experiance if you know how to play your class, aswell as offering one of the best crafting systems on the market.

Try it out, you can get the Trial on Fileplanet. Costs nothing and allows you to play as long as you want untill you wish to leave the newbie island.