View Single Post
Old 07-11-06, 12:54 AM   #1
OWA

Arrow Prey Feedback Thread

I guess we normally start a new thread when the retail game is out so here it is.

Okay, as I've already mentioned in other threads, I downloaded the game tonight from Triton. The download speed was good but I don't like having to use the Triton player to launch the game. I'm not sure if I can create a shortcut and launch the game directly or not. I don't see any obvious way to do that yet.

Anyway, as far as the game goes, it's looking really good. One surprising thing is that I think it's allowing me to use the save games from the demo. I uinstalled the demo first but the save games were apparently left. So, I tried going through the portals where the demo ends and ended up going to another level. At this point though, I'm not totally sure it's a new level.

The game seems to be running really well but I did hit my first non-60fps area. In the demo, I was at 60fps at all times. Below are a few screenshots from the area I saw around 40-45fps. This level is called "All Fall Down" so maybe someone can shed light on whether I'm repeating or not. Also, I had to edit the config file to get 1920x1200. I thought I had read the retail game would support the widescreen resolutions out of the box. So, not sure if there is something up with the Triton version or not.

One of the Triton Player:

OWA is offline   Reply With Quote