View Single Post
Old 07-13-06, 01:27 PM   #39
Rakeesh

Default Re: Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines ...FPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH0DAN
How do you kill the Were.... ??? As far as I can remember,its the resistance leader that does him in,any attempt at real combat with that geia defender results in quick death... I loved the game,and have played 5 out of the 7 or so clans available.The story was kick ass,and the voice acting was top notch as well.Great graphics,ran it on a 5900XT at he time,and it ran ok,but choppy at 10x7.now it flies,with nary a slow down.Been through it twice as a Gangrel and 3 times as a Malk.The final patch fixes allot of stuff and makes it VERY playable overall,shame about the devs,the pumped out some great titles in thier time.
You had to go to a little shed thing and turn on the power, and then open the observatory hatch, and then close it on him when he tries to come in through it and it squishes him. He is invulnerable otherwise though, nothing you do will kill him.

One thing I also really liked about this game was the soundtrack.

As a general rule I usually hate most vampire/gothic movies and games (not really my thing) but I loved this game. Only problems with it were the incessant bugs.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote