Alright, I seemed to have fixed my problem. Like I said above I used the following options:
Option "NoDDC" "1"
Option "IgnoreEDID" "true"
Option "UseEdidFreqs" "false"
Option “DPMS” “false”
This still did not work. But Then I decided to change my H-sync range from 31.5-80.0 to 25.0-80.0. Doing this with all four options active give me my 848x480 modeline. I am glad it works, but this makes no sense to me.
It scared the crap out of me to change my Hsync with all the safety options turned off. My projector is only rated for Hsync 31.5-80.
And according to my modeline shown above, the Hsync is set to 33.77, so my original Hsync value should have been fine. Anyway, I am just happy that it all works. Maybe this thread can help some other poor noob in the future. Thanks again.