Re: 7600 can't read EDID, no X display
I have a few questions:
0) What kind of CRT are you using?
1) Does this problem persist if you do not use the ConnectedMonitor option?
2) Is your display connected directly to the videocard, without any intermediary devices or non-standard cables?
3) Do you still have the 6600? If so, can you generate another bug report while it is connected and working as expected?
4) How did you obtain the 1360x768 modeline that you're using?
5) Have you verified that you're using the most recent BIOS for your motherboard?