Originally Posted by netllama
I have a few questions:
0) What kind of CRT are you using?
1) Does this problem persist if you do not use the ConnectedMonitor option?
2) Is your display connected directly to the videocard, without any intermediary devices or non-standard cables?
3) Do you still have the 6600? If so, can you generate another bug report while it is connected and working as expected?
4) How did you obtain the 1360x768 modeline that you're using?
5) Have you verified that you're using the most recent BIOS for your motherboard?
Removing ConnectedMonitor did the trick!! Thanks!
FYI, I had the same results with two different monitors, one is a Samsung HDTV through the VGA port, the other is a normal Sony computer monitor (I tried the Sony because I figured the TV might be weird about EDIDs, etc., but it didn't seem to make any difference).
The TV (and monitor) are connected directly to the card through a normal VGA cable.
The modeline was generated using get-edid|parse-edid.
Thanks again for your help!!