Re: Eeek! page_mapcount(page) went negative! > (-1)
For future reference, you can zip the bug report to attach it here.
I have a few questions regarding the bug report though:
0) Just to confirm, this crash is random, with no clear steps to trigger it?
1) Does this also reproduce if you are using a kernel.org 2.6.17.x kernel?
2) Does this only reproduce with two displays (CRT + TV)? If so, does it reproduce if you are using TwinView instead of separate X screens?
3) Does this reproduce if you set NvAGP to 0?
4) Why are you using the "NoPowerConnectorCheck" and "NoBandWidthTest" options?
5) Does booting with the acpi=off and/or noapic kernel parameters have any impact?