View Single Post
Old 08-18-06, 07:10 PM   #5
Tamorok

Default Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
Did I ever mention anything stole anything from a game? Open your close mind abit... I know you come here to advertise the game and get people talking about it but honestly it looks boring.

Mythic has some talent but they also have alot of problems... lack of community support for one and the other being the horrendous customer support (I can't imagine how horrible it will be now with EA backing them).
Odd, you said it was a mixture of DAoC and WoW, that means your saying it has elements of WoW in it, thus you are saying it has taken stuff from WoW, when the only thing it's taking from WoW is subscriptions. And truthfully, if you did actually play WoW, you'd know it can't get any worse than Blizzards customer support. And IMO they had decent customer support on DAoC, so I don't know what you're talking about. Also, mythic makes up the MMO division of EA, so mythic is still heading the creation of the game. The top Mythic people are also VP's in EA now. Why do you troll the MMO forum when you obviously dislike MMO's?