View Single Post
Old 04-03-03, 06:06 AM   #99
Captain Beige

Quote:
Originally posted by RobHague
Well we were talking about the UK remember, i dont live in the US. And the 9800 (non pro) was updated to 10 weeks I will believe those '1 Week' on the 9800pro when i see it in stock.

Dabs have had GfFX 5800 Ultra's on as "1-3 days" for the past 3 weeks yeah those are reliable alright.
the 9800 non-pro date is irrelevant. 9800 non-pro is not an ATI card and has not been announced by ATI. it's a connect3d card and when they want to put it out is up to them.

people in the US have the 9800pro. it is available - if you really wanted to you could have it shipped fromUS. I don't see any reason why the delivery date is unbelievable, but even if it is wrong it doesn't change the fact that the 9800pro is out.

btw, dabs is crap for making new cards available. they're usually about a month behind. one of the first places to get the 9700pro was overclockers.co.uk, but I wouldn't recommend buying from them.