View Single Post
Old 09-04-06, 10:53 AM   #1
saint452
Dave Goordman

Thumbs up BFG GeForce 6800 OC 256 MB Video Card

I realize this card has been out for quite a while now. I bought mine early last year when they still cost about $400.00 (It was a little more because I bought it at Best Buy.). I have been using it with a 64 bit processor (AMD FX 64) and it has been a delight. I swear that some games I have loaded on the computer look almost lifelike. I had the card only about four months when spots started appearing on the screen so I updated the drivers and it didn't fix the problem. The videoo card was going bad. I ccalled tech support at about three in the morning on a Friday and the techie suggested my drivers weren't current. I explained that I had already updated so he told me to go ahead and package it and send it to their office and it would be repaired/replaced (they didn't even ask to see a receipt). Well, I sent that bad boy overnight on Friday and got its replacement on Mondy with no questions asked. BFG really does stand by their warranty/guarantee. I hope to never deal with anyone else.
Sorry I am pretty late reporting this to you all as the card has been out for quite a while, but I just could not help but brag about BFG's warranty for their equipment.

Dave
saint452 is offline   Reply With Quote