Originally Posted by Redeemed
Wow. I was really wanting to hold out until G80- but my new system is screaming for a pair of cards (that is the last component left- the vcards). I'm really thinking of either getting two 7900GS or 7950GTs. I'd probably go with eVGA for thier step-up program and hope G80 came out within the 90-day period.
Then again, I could just wait till G80...
I'll leave the deciding till after I see some 7950GT reviews.
I really think we are looking at a November G80 release. If this is the case it would be nice to know when in November so that it falls within the 90 days of step-up. I suppose I could wait till the last week of september and buy a 2 7950 GT's, but hey.....I have this problem of not being able to hold out when a new card is released.