Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Sports

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-02-05, 05:48 AM   #1
Mr_LoL
Bush's Doppleganger

Angry Arsenal 2 Manchester United 4

Oh God i am furious. What a waste of 300 pounds to travel to london from university and see the arse turn out that display in the second half I felt like shooting the mancs especially that spotty **** Ronaldo and fat ugly twit Rooney. The only positive thing is the atmosphere was the best i have heard at the library for a long while.
Core i5 2500K@ 4.5, KFA2 GTX 570, Gigabyte Z68, 8GB Corsair XMS 1600MHZ, Antec Truepower New 650w, Coolermaster Storm Sniper, 1TB Samsung F1, Yamakasi Catleap 27", Samsung 245B, Asus Xonar DG...blah blah blah

Last edited by MUYA; 02-02-05 at 07:03 PM.
Mr_LoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-05, 05:40 PM   #2
r2d2d3d4d5
Prole

Default Re: Arsenal 2 Man******* ****** 4

Ouch.

You have to give to the mancs. They certainly wanted it more and they showed a lot more commitment than some of the Arsenal players.

Arsenal really luck the depth of recent seasons. Unfortunately when a player is off form or injured there's just no experienced world class player to come in for them. Like in the past. I guess with the new stadium on the way Wenger hasn't got a lot of money to spend on large transfer fees.

Oh well there's still the Champion'sLeague/FACup/2nd place to play for. I hope we can catch MU. That should wind them up a bit.
Old 02-02-05, 07:07 PM   #3
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: Arsenal 2 Man******* ****** 4

Yeah great game for us the 2nd half! Your defence isn't on par with your attack, and that sums it up. Somehow the back four this year is just springing leaks.

We won but that's nothing as Chelski have won too and it just looks they won't stop. Mourinho will now come out with a "think positive set of books" which will sell like anything and himself calim to be the messiah.

And Shrek2...a word, no more use of profanity in these forums and if you continue to do so do not expect to stick around these forums. I know football in the UK, Europe, South America is a religion and brings out the emotions of what politics does in the Political forum we have here but I am having none of that here. Please be warned of your conduct in future.
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 03:23 AM   #4
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

Default Re: Arsenal 2 Manchester United 4

No Toure and no Campell and Arsenal fall apart simple.

Credit to **** though, they played very well, and if they had had a better start to the season the premiership may well look different.

Edited by MUYA : Less of that please.
Yuraku 24" Widescreen monitor

It saddens me that I need the following to post here:

Disclaimer: Any views expressed in the above post under the psuedonym "sytaylor" are entirely subjective and do not reflect the views of any business, company or entity associated with Simon Taylor. The use, copying of or editing of any materials within this post for professional purposes without written permission is stricly prohibitted under the UK Right of Privacy as provided in the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Article 10 ECHR. Any attempt to use the information herin shall be subject to the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information act, with damages being saught for defamation. This disclaimer applies to all text, images or media on this domain.

You have been warned.
My Blog

Last edited by MUYA; 02-03-05 at 04:56 AM.
sytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 06:51 AM   #5
Mr_LoL
Bush's Doppleganger

Can i ask you a question Muya. Are we allowed to be racist to other countries in the political forum but i cant have a bit of fun against man u players? I have seen much worse in the political forum go unpunished. I have read the rules and are they are exactly the same for every forum? Just a question that i think needs claryfying. I will post this in the feedback forum as well
Core i5 2500K@ 4.5, KFA2 GTX 570, Gigabyte Z68, 8GB Corsair XMS 1600MHZ, Antec Truepower New 650w, Coolermaster Storm Sniper, 1TB Samsung F1, Yamakasi Catleap 27", Samsung 245B, Asus Xonar DG...blah blah blah
Old 02-03-05, 07:20 AM   #6
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

Shrek,

FYI, the political forum is known for being red hot and MikeC only just tolerates it on a "only dip your toes in, if the water doesn't scold you" basis. That's no excuse for out and out flaming (you may have notice me spring to your defence to some degree)... but MUYA likes his sports discussed in pub rules. Be honourable to your fellow sports fans, its an unwritten law.

Disclaimer: Any views expressed in the above post under the psuedonym "sytaylor" are entirely subjective and do not reflect the views of any business, company or entity associated with Simon Taylor. The use, copying of or editing of any materials within this post for professional purposes without written permission is stricly prohibitted under the UK Right of Privacy as provided in the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Article 10 ECHR. Any attempt to use the information herin shall be subject to the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information act, with damages being saught for defamation. This disclaimer applies to all text, images or media on this domain.

You have been warned.
My Blog
Old 02-03-05, 07:31 AM   #7
MUYA

Moderation here will be enforced the way we see fit. The political forums is a hot bed and it is best that attitude stay there. As mods we do not like having that spill out here or any other section of this forums.
Corsair 600T Case
Old 02-03-05, 07:32 AM   #8
Mr_LoL
Bush's Doppleganger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytaylor
Shrek,

FYI, the political forum is known for being red hot and MikeC only just tolerates it on a "only dip your toes in, if the water doesn't scold you" basis. That's no excuse for out and out flaming (you may have notice me spring to your defence to some degree)... but MUYA likes his sports discussed in pub rules. Be honourable to your fellow sports fans, its an unwritten law.
You have had one of your messages edited by muya so please isnt this a case of pot calling kettle black?

Old 02-03-05, 07:32 AM   #9
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

Plus MUYA is a big doodoo head Man Utd fan

Rooney is looking like a better purchase by the day though. Devil's luck for you.

You have been warned.
My Blog
Old 02-03-05, 07:41 AM   #10
MUYA

HIm and Ronaldo. I have big worries though, who's gonna replace Keano and Giggsy? I just cannot see any players in the youth, in the senior squad or elsewhere that can do that job!
Corsair 600T Case
Old 02-03-05, 07:49 AM   #11
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

Giggs and Ronaldo are linking up well in attack. Which means you have your classic two good wingers system back that fergie loves. Before Ronaldo hit form and Giggs had a dip in form Man Utd were not the same team. Duff and Roben at chelsea show what world class wingers can do for a side.

You have been warned.
My Blog
Old 02-03-05, 07:52 AM   #12
MUYA

Thing I like is that both interhcange wings....or giggs sometimes plays at the center and rooney left or right. Hard for defenders to pick up.
Corsair 600T Case