Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-25-03, 06:55 PM   #1
digitalwanderer

Unhappy An apology on behalf of ATI enthusiasts everywhere.

I just felt like apologizing to all the nVidia enthusiasts out there on behalf of all the ATI enthusiasts who aren't total arseholes.

I'm sorry about people like Fynx-Gloire crapping in your forums, and just wanted to say that he is NOT representative of us in any way, shape, or form. We think he's an idiot too.

Again, my apologies.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-03, 07:31 PM   #2
Rogozhin

I second that proposition by dig and also appologize for his representation of ATI users. Sorry you guys had to put up with his inanities.

Rogo
Rogozhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-03, 07:35 PM   #3
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

it is one poster and his opinions.. I do not hold persons who are biased to nvidia as representative of all nvidia fans... hence I am assuming this to be the same for fans of ati....

this thread is... in that light... useless...

I am sure the people here can judge for themselves...

my $0.02
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-03, 10:08 PM   #4
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno

Why in the bleeding hell do you put yourself/others into groups of nVidia/Ati?

They are 2 companies after our f'king money. If someone wants to be an asshole, let the mods handle it.
Old 03-25-03, 10:32 PM   #5
LORD-eX-Bu
Horus the pointy master

ROFLMAO! damn K.I.L.E.R

eh, really tho, you shouldn't be proclaiming yourself a spokesman
Old 03-26-03, 03:50 AM   #6
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Good god that guy is an assclown
Old 03-26-03, 03:59 AM   #7
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno

Well I don't like to be a part of either company. I mean sure I like my Radeon for what it does, not because of the bloody company it comes from. I would like the card just the same if nVidia/S3/3dfx/etc... released it.
Old 03-26-03, 01:01 PM   #8
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by K.I.L.E.R
Well I don't like to be a part of either company. I mean sure I like my Radeon for what it does, not because of the bloody company it comes from. I would like the card just the same if nVidia/S3/3dfx/etc... released it.
Gads I hate agreeing with you, but I do. I'm just sick of the over zealous freaks on either side of the fence!

I might have fun knocking nVidia lately, but I try and do it on actual points just 'cause I feel it's important that some people try and air an opposing view to the massive PR machine nVidia is trying to steam-roll their FX into the top-spot with.

You can knock me all you want for "caring too much about it dude, they're JUST VIDEOCARDS!", but it's my choice to decide how wrapped up in 'em I care to be.

I just don't like it when peeps think it's "cool" to try and start a boardwar, it just seems so kiddy-ish and R3D has actually really been improving in that area lately so I wanted to make a point of saying that a lot of us there don't like it.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]

Old 03-27-03, 06:19 PM   #9
madthumbs

ATI rocks for the Radeon!
nVididia rocks for nForce 2!

They both suck because all they want is our flanging money! Well, maybe ATI more than nVidia.
Old 03-27-03, 07:01 PM   #10
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by madthumbs
ATI rocks for the Radeon!
nVididia rocks for nForce 2!

They both suck because all they want is our flanging money! Well, maybe ATI more than nVidia.
this is not an nvidia v/s ati thread...
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-03, 12:53 AM   #11
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazar
this is not an nvidia v/s ati thread...
Yeah.

Besides, I picked up a Gainward GF4 ti4400 GS (302/700 ) for cheap and am mailing the 8500 off to a bud to play with.

Heh, I'm now a full-fledged nVidiot apologizing for the fanATIcs. Who'd of thunk it.
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]