Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > General Software

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-14-07, 10:10 AM   #1
balex99

Default Does anyone have an OC'ing database Program?

May not have asked the right question, but what I am looking for is some software that I can put all of my computer configurations in along with benchmark scores. I know I can use Excel but I am not that good at it. Would like to be able, within one file, to select a video driver and see all results that I have entered. Select a certain gpu overclock and see the results. Select different memory timings....well you get the idea. I know I will have to run the bench's and input the data but would like to do it in one location and be able to retieve it in one location. I have some of the info in Excel right now but it is in different tables. One table shows vid driver results, one table shows CPU oc results.

End result, I would like to be able to input cpu speed, mem timings and gpu OC and see the different results for all the benchmarks I run.

I7-930@3.8ghz/Swiftech H20-220 Compact(CPU only)/Asus P6T/3x2gb Corsair DDR3 1600/Galaxy 470@stock(for now)/Corsair TX850/Samsung & LiteOn Sata DVDRW /Lian Li V2000B PlusII/Windows 7 64bit/Samsung 24" 245BW
balex99 is offline   Reply With Quote